Mar 15, 2011

My White Valentines Day

Yesterday was indeed White Valentine's Day. It's not a popular day here but I think it is in Japan. On Valentine's Day, girls are suppose to give chocolate to the guy they like or to the people they want. On White Valentine's Day, it's the guy turn to give chocolate back and give response to the girl who gave them chocolate on Valentine's Day.

Mr. L surprised me with chocolates yesterday but of course, he didn't make it himself. He also got me the blush I wanted, which is the Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush.

I want to say thank you for giving me a great night filled with laughter and food. Even though, I had a terrible tummy ache after I got home, but I am still grateful for what he's done for me.
I Love You, Mr. L!

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I even forgot it was White Valentine's Day~haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bf is soo sweet :) I've wanted to the PF booster but its not yet out here :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The PF booster is so hard to find it here too. He's just lucky to find one that is in a good shape:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And he is always love to use the Shop's innovatory system to find out the goods. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...