("Mommy, I did not steal the chocolate" said Sock Sock.)
This sock monkey is from the movie Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I name it Sock Sock.
1. Salty Chips: I forgot what my bf said about this chip but it is a kind of chip with a taste of some kind salt.
2. Cheese Balls: This cheese ball is from the company Frito Lays. Because it is their 20th anniversary so this bag has 20% more cheese ball than the original one.
3. Calbee Seaweed & Salt: This is my all time favorite chips. I love the taste and it is very crispy too.
4. Onigiri Rice Balls: We bought 2 okaka, 1 salmon, and 1 tuna. I never try okaka so when I saw it, I immediately put it in the basket. I believe that is some kind of dried fish. I only took the okaka rice ball and leave my bf with the rest. He would get fat later^_^
5. Lemon Candy: I have no idea what this is. I only know that this is a Japanese lemon candy. Obviously, I did not buy this.
6. Rice Cracker: This is also one of my favorite Japanese snacks. It is crackers mixed with soy sauce and some other ingredients. I love the taste and texture. The one that I bought consisted of 6 small packs of crackers.
7. Kit Kat Sakura Maccha: You would not find this in ordinary grocery store because this is only sold in Japan or Japanese store. The one you see is cherry blossom & green tea. I love how this is not so sweet like the original Kit Kat we eat in the US.
8. Kit Kat Raspberry and Passion Fruits: This one is not mine so I cannot tell if it taste good or not.
9: Kit Kat Framboise: I think this one is in Strawberry Cheesecake. I love the taste of it. You could taste the rich strawberry taste when you bite on it.