May 26, 2010

Yum Yum Japanese Snacks

Yesterday my boyfriend tempted me to buy some junk food in this Japanese Market. I thought that I could stay away from the temptation of the food I love but I could not. As soon as I got into the store, I immediately grab a basket and start shopping for my favorite snacks. Here is the list of food he bought for me, but some of them are his:


("Mommy, I did not steal the chocolate" said Sock Sock.)

This sock monkey is from the movie Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. I name it Sock Sock.


1. Salty Chips: I forgot what my bf said about this chip but it is a kind of chip with a taste of some kind salt.

2. Cheese Balls: This cheese ball is from the company Frito Lays. Because it is their 20th anniversary so this bag has 20% more cheese ball than the original one.

3. Calbee Seaweed & Salt: This is my all time favorite chips. I love the taste and it is very crispy too.

4. Onigiri Rice Balls: We bought 2 okaka, 1 salmon, and 1 tuna. I never try okaka so when I saw it, I immediately put it in the basket. I believe that is some kind of dried fish. I only took the okaka rice ball and leave my bf with the rest. He would get fat later^_^

5. Lemon Candy: I have no idea what this is. I only know that this is a Japanese lemon candy. Obviously, I did not buy this.

6. Rice Cracker: This is also one of my favorite Japanese snacks. It is crackers mixed with soy sauce and some other ingredients. I love the taste and texture. The one that I bought consisted of 6 small packs of crackers.

7. Kit Kat Sakura Maccha: You would not find this in ordinary grocery store because this is only sold in Japan or Japanese store. The one you see is cherry blossom & green tea. I love how this is not so sweet like the original Kit Kat we eat in the US.

8. Kit Kat Raspberry and Passion Fruits: This one is not mine so I cannot tell if it taste good or not.

9: Kit Kat Framboise: I think this one is in Strawberry Cheesecake. I love the taste of it. You could taste the rich strawberry taste when you bite on it. 


3 comments:

  1. hey...that is my snacks......you eat my chess ball...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~those are mine~yours would not have 20% more cheese balls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh~ Looks so tasty!!! Yumm :3 Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...