Aug 21, 2011

Review: GEO Nudy Brown & Nudy Gray from SPECIALLENS

 
Don't you love wearing circle lens? I know I do because it gives my small eye a bit of enlargement! I really needed that enlargement so my eyes wouldn't look so tired especially in the morning. 

I am thankful for SPECIALLENS who sent me two of their circle lens to review.

SPECIALLENS is an online store who specialize in selling the most popular circle lens from South Korea and Japan. Variety of colors lens, hyper size, big circles lens are all available at their store. All their lenses are authentic so everyone would feel safe wearing them!

Want to hear my thoughts on the GEO Nudy Quarter Brown & Gray?
 GEO Nudy Quarter Brown
Price: $19.95
Lens Info
Brand: GEO
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
This is a brown color lens which looks natural on my eyes. It gives my eye color a light and nudy effect! Please just bear with the no makeup look below!

This is me wearing Nudy Brown. I don't know if you girls remember but since I received this circle lens, I am wearing it very often for FOTD and doing other review where I need to expose my face.
My Thoughts
I love the nudy effect of this lens. It look very natural on me giving my eyes quite a bit of enlargement even if it's just 14.0mm in diameter. I love how this brown lens gives my eye a much softer look so I look more feminine in way. don't you think so? 

As for comfort level, this lens is pretty comfortable or by far the most comfortable lens I wore. Of course I will need to put on eye drop at some point when my eyes dry but it didn't cause any discomfort or irritate my eyes in any way. 

When you want a more natural look then this circle lens is a must have in my opinion! I would definitely recommend this circle lens to everyone!

Rating
Product: (5/5)
Comfort: (5/5)
Price: (5/5)
Packaging: (5/5)
Enlargement (4/5)

Would I recommend? Yes
Price: $19.95
Lens Info
Brand: GEO
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal
Compare to the Barbie Gray and Angel Gray, Nudy Gray gives eyes a hazy and blurry effect. Please bear with the horrible naked eye below!

This is me wearing the Nudy Gray. The whole around the eye redness and flaking is coming back again. I guess it's a seasonal thing so I didn't put any concealer on my right eye. I don't want to irritate it even more.
 My Thoughts
So far, I am not loving Nudy Gray because it just feels very uncomfortable in my eye. I don't know why but gray circle lens tend to not feel as comfortable as other lens I tried. It always feel dry in my eye very quickly and have to put on eye drop fairly quick. 

As for enlargement, this does give my eye a bit of it but not too much.

The pattern of the lens look more like Angel Gray in a way but when you put it on, you can see the differences.

So, I wouldn't really recommend this lens but that's just my opinion. You don't have to agree with it because not everyone experience the same thing.

Rating
Product: (3/5)
Comfort: (2/5)
Price: (5/5)
Packaging: (5/5)
Enlargement (3/5)

Would I recommend? Not really...

SPECIALLENS ships worldwide so everyone can enjoy the beauty of circle lens. Be sure to check out their Facebook for fun contest!

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. Read full disclosure here.

20 comments:

  1. Those grey one are really cool. I like grey lens and those are the most wearable grey lenses I have seen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recently "fighting" with a pair of circle lenses.I certainly have used normal lenses,but the circle lenses were so painful :(

    I think the nudy brown makes your eyes look so angelic <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yami I like grey lens too but they are not very comfortable:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CookingChinchillas Sry to hear that you have a bad experience with circle lens:( I wear normal lens too and they are so hard to put in the first time:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The brown ones look really natural on you :) I love how the grey ones look, but it's too bad they're not as comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @RinnyThanks! I love the look of gray lens but they just don't agree with my eyes:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These look super cool! I like the Nudy Brown a lot better than the Nudy Grey. They both make your eyes look super cool though!!

    Hope you have had the chance to enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mary and DyerI like it too! Glad that we like the same one:)

    Thanks for the cool giveaway! I entered already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great on you especially the brown one. The grey one looks pretty big from what I see :)
    Comfortable goes first, if it's not comfortable I will not even wear it for 5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jenn You should definitely try it! You will see an enlargement in your eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what do you contacts feel like?
    ive always wondered

    ReplyDelete
  12. @MrAJBx3 Actually if you got the right contact, then you wouldn't feel anything inside your eye:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Andee Layne They are very popular in Asia! You should it but first check with your eye doctor to see if you are suitable to wear contact lens:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ha these are really cool! Thanks for reviewing them! Love your blog, am a new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really look so cute dear, i love nudy brown on you :D
    it blend so nice with your natural eye :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Marlee Thanks for visiting! COme back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. @cominica Thanks! I love it too! I love how comfortable it is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...