Nov 23, 2011

New Earring Stand

Recently I bought a new earring stand to organize my earring. My earrings were all over the place so this earring stand definitely a life saver for me! This is a Anna Sui style earring style and I really love it. Even with that many earrings hanging, it still stood without falling.

I plan to buy a similar one but for my necklaces. My necklaces are even worse than my earring without the stand. They are all tangled up and it took forever to untangle them!

Did you bought anything cool lately?

Have you enter my giveaway yet?
Karmin G3 Pro Flat Iron-End 11/30

18 comments:

  1. i have a earring stand and i luv yours very pretty and girlie~~~

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessy Thanks hun! I even bought a similar mirror too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cutee, I love yours, I dont have a earring stand =A=

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cominica Haha! I just too many earrings! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute one! I'm more impressed by the amount of outrageously dangling ear rings though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @saltvinegar LOL~There are bit a lot of earrings:) I wish I had more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I need one of these! My necklaces are all in a box and get all tangled up. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank is adorable! Looks like it doesn't take up much space either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute!!!

    xo Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Vintage Makeup yes, it doesn't take up much of my desk space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute~ I need something like this...

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nancy Yes, this is definitely a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I wish I was as organised >.<

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Jen Haha! I am more of messy person too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This appeals to my inner domestic goddess. I am impressed you have a quirky earring collection compared to mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @sugarpuffish It's not really a big collection. I had more before:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...