Nov 24, 2011

FOTD: Not Your Typical Holiday

Happy Gabble Gabble Day, everyone! Ha-ha! I want to give thanks to everyone of you who supported me and especially to those who supported my blog since the beginning of time! I have lots of people I want to give thanks to but can't write them out all here because that will take forever, right?

Anyways, I did a holiday look for Thanksgiving Day and it's pretty simple too!

Stay tune for more pictures!

I used a brownish orange on the lid and a rusty purple on the crease. Go over the lower lid with brown eye shadow and brown pencil liner to give it a much softer feeling. You can have fun with the eyeliner and can even do a double winged liner too!

 To give my face some warmth for the Gabble Day, I used a mix of brown & pink blush from one of the Hard Candy Fox in a Box I bought a while ago.

 The lips are bit of a coral pink lip color, topped off with a berry pink lip gloss from No7 & Poppy King, which I will be reviewing very soon! I love the lip combination and this is my new favorite lip color now!


What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

10 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...