Nov 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012


Wow! It has been forever since my last post so I got some catching up to do. I have so many things I want to share with all my wonderful readers! Anyways, let's get back to the post since I know no one want to hear me complain that I didn't update enough.

This post is a little late but I do want to share with you girls what I got in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

Are you excited?


What is in the box?
NYC New York Colors IndividualEyes Custom Compact $4.99
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit $5.99
Bath & Body Works Mini Candies "Mahogany Teakwood" $3.50
EBOOST Daily Heath Booster
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream $6.00 for 4-oz bottle
Vitabath Fragrance Mist "Cucumber & White Tea" 


I am most excited to try out the Bath & Body Works Mini Candle, NYC Eyeshadow Palette and the Vitabath Fragrance Mist!


So far the fragrance mist smells delightful and I will be glad to spray it all over my body! The spin pin looks interested too and I hope it can really hold my hair when they are in a bun.


Overall, I am very happy about the products inside this VoxBox and I cannot wait to do some reviews on some of the products!

What do you want to try from this Beauty Bloggers VoxBox?

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post was provided by Influenster. I am part of the Influenster community but all opinions are 100% mine. Read full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...