May 20, 2014

Review: Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


As I reached age 25, I realized that my skin started to lack radiant, uneven skin tone and most of all lack hydration. Yes, I have tried many serums in the past, but there isn't one that I want to continue to buy again because I feel like the serum isn't working on my skin anymore. 

Recently, I had been introduced to a new serum called Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum. They claimed to adjust all the problems I have with my skin, most importantly lack of glow and radiance. 

Let's find out if I love or hate this product!



What product claims:

EVENS SKIN TONE: Vanquish dark spots and skin discoloration with this new generation Vitamin C Serum. Quickly refresh uneven and ill-textured skin with smooth, wrinkle-free skin that leaves you looking flawless and ageless.

INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Revitalize your skin with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.

ABSORBS RAPIDLY: Moisturizes skin due to the capacity of the hyaluronic acid to absorb water, thereby increasing fluid between cells, giving your skin a smoother and younger appearance. This intense water absorption means no more dry, peeling or cracked skin, even in extreme weather.

BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.

REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients such us Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.


Ingredients
KEY INGREDIENTS - 1.18OZ - 98% Natural - 75% Organic - MADE IN USA // 20% VITAMIN C, ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL, ORGANIC SEA BUCKTHORN OIL, RESISTEM (PLANT STEM CELLS), HYALURONIC ACID(BOTANICAL), GREEN TEA EXTRACT

Directions
Because our new generation Vitamin C Serum is made of natural ingredients it may start to separate. In order to see optimal results, turn over the bottle and lightly shake for 1-2 seconds. Apply a small amount of the serum to your clean (and dry) face and neck daily. Allow the serum to dry before applying moisturizer and makeup.


As you can see from the picture above, the serum has a bit of a thick consistency. It absorbed quickly in about 30 seconds or less, which I am quite surprised. I thought that it would take forever for the product to absorb into my face, but this proves me wrong. The serum smells like citrus, which is a great scent to wake me up in the morning! I guess everything citrus would smell heavenly, right? 

A bottle will last you for months and months! You will only need around 6-7 drops for the entire face and neck. 

(Wow! Glowing, right?)

This vitamin C serum helps hydrate my skin well. Skin feels super soft after applying product! I used this before moisturizer and the next day, I was left with radiant skin. My skin is super dull and dead looking in the morning therefore I am glad that I found a product that helps with this issue. I don't have much dark spot except for some acne mark on forehead and chin area. The dark spot is slowly fading away and hope to make it go away soon. 

(Sorry for the horrible dark eye circles. I didn't have enough sleep!! This is me with only the vitamin C serum on.)

I have yet to see any result in reducing wrinkles and fine lines, but definitely result in glow and radiance in my face the next morning. I used this product twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. No breakout whatsoever when testing the product, but everyone has different skin condition. Be sure to test on your arms first before using any skin care. 


I would definitely recommend this Vitamin C Serum to everyone who wants to even out skin tone and wants to have radiant glowing skin! This is not a miracle product that will work overnight, but it's definitely a keeper in the long run. 

You can now get the serum on Amazon for only $35.00! 

Are using a Vitamin C serum too? If so, please share what product you use!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...