Oct 26, 2011

Julep Maven

I remember seeing a post about Julep Maven on Nancy's blog so I thought I might give this a try. This is monthly beauty subscription that's like Birchbox but I think it's so much better! The one I got was the October Maven box. I got mine for only $5 with a code I saw on Facebook! Originally it is $19.99 a month and you get to receive products worth over $40! Isn't that amazing?

Want a closer look at what I got?

Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub
 I haven't try out this hand scrub yet but if you want me to do a full review, I will be gladly to!

Julep Nail Vernis in Alfre & Reese

Julep Essential Cuticle Oil

Julep Hand Cream/Scrub Samples
Overall, the products are great! You get over $40 worth of full size nail products at a lower price! I would definitely recommend this to people who like trying new nail polish at a very affordable price each month!

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend? Yes

Be sure to check out Julep Maven!

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...