Oct 26, 2011

Homey Home

Authored by Rickey Combs

Making this place homey has been far more work than I thought it was going to be but I’m getting there, one pillow and piece of furniture at a time. I love that it’s all mine to do whatever I want with but boy is there something to be said for hiring a competent decorator! I think I should have spent less money on the house and saved more for renovations and décor, but that’s a lesson I’ll have to save for next time. Anyway, I went to http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/hughesnet/Oregon/M/Monmouth/ to look into internet since we’re so far up on the mountain and I’ve been researching hot tubs that will work well on the porch. I know it’s only a matter of time but I really love the idea putting in some extra windows to get some great light at night! I’m way over budget already so all these dreams will have to wait but you know, one day this place is going to be the house of my dreams, I can just feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...