Oct 25, 2011

Halloween Look: Fairy

A reader requested that I do a fairy Halloween look so I attempt to do it. It didn't turn out as I expect it to. I am not really an artistic person so drawing on my face would be a hard job for me. I saw lots of great fairy makeup look when I Google it online. Mine, of course cannot be compare to those with great artistic skill, but still, I hope you like it!

I will try something different next time. Since it's less than a week before Halloween, I will try to do as much look as I can. If want a more dramatic fairy look, do a winged eyeliner or add some falsies to glam it up!

If you have any request please feel free to let me know!

What do you think?

14 comments:

  1. You did a great job!! :D I've been wanting to try a fairy look for a while now. Maybe I'll get some inspiration from your look. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovelyyy~ I might try a halloween look too! hehe Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Halloween tutorial! And you look stunning!

    Thank you so much for your comments and don't forget to enter my two giveaways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...