Finally I have my own camera now. Mr. L bought this for me as an anniversary present! He's so sweet! I absolutely adore this camera. It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 aka GF2!
GF2 comes in a few color like black, white, silver, and red. I think my GF suits best in white as it make her much more pretty and elegant in a way.
As you might know, I am still a beginner to this whole camera thing. Even though Mr. L is teaching me but for me to use this camera manually is not possible yet. I am trying to take it step by step and look for information about how to use this online. I don't know why but reading a manual is always a pain in the butt for me.
Anyways, let's try to get to know this camera a bit.
- 12.1-megapixel multi-aspect Live MOS Sensor; Micro Four Thirds format camera
- Kit includes 14mm lens; capture high-quality photos in 3D with optional lens
- Full HD video capability; Venus Engine FHD enables Intelligent Resolution technology
- 3-inch free-angle touch-screen LCD; newly-designed Touch Q-menu allows focus to be set, or shutter released, with just a touch
- Built-in flash; compact, lightweight design for ease of use and portability
Details of GF2
The different scene mode you can select
Photos I took using this camera in Auto mode and scene mode
This was shot using Food Mode! I love how it turns out!
I will update you when I really know how to use this camera in manual mode!
For more info on Lumix GF2, please visit Amazon.
What do you think? What camera are you using?