Jul 25, 2011

Review: Barbie 2 Gray Circle Lens

 Remember my last review on the Neo Cosmo Violet Lens from E-CricleLens.com? I will be doing another review for them. If you don't remember who E-CircleLens.com is, I will tell you again.

They sells authentic KFDA approved circle lens. They are located in Seoul, Korea where circle lens are manufactured so it's all real. 

Price: $23.00
Lens Info
Brand: Dueba
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal

This is a very cute gray circle lens. Unlike the Geo Angel Gray, Barbie 2 Gray is more opaque so you can see the gray color more. I think it looks great on my brown eyes.

Me wearing the lens. 
This is a previous picture from a previous post. I love reusing photos!
 
I love the more opaque gray on my eyes. It gives my eyes a dolly look, which I adore so much! 

As for comfort, I find this lens to be quite comfortable but not as comfortable as the Neo Cosmo Violet. Within a few hours, I will need to put on eye drop to comfort my eyes. Barbie 2 Gray didn't irritate my eyes at all so I find this safe to wear.

For a 14.0mm lens, there wouldn't be much of an enlargement to the eyes but I think the thick black ring on the outer part of the lens does enlarge my eyes a bit, don't you think so or am I seeing things?

The price is not bad for a cute circle lens like this one.

If you want to look more feminine and doll-like, then Barbie 2 Gray would be great for you but always be sure to check whether you can wear circle lens first before purchasing any!

E-circlelens.com also ships WORLDWIDE!

Rating
Product: (5/5)
Comfort: (4/5)
Price: (5/5)
Packaging: (5/5)
Enlargement (3/5)

Would I recommend? Yes

If you like this circle lens or want to check out others, please visit e-circlens.com for more info!

Enter My Giveaway Below:
Prefense Hand Sanitizer
Pretty Woman Nail Kit

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. Read full disclosure here.

8 comments:

  1. Really love the Color of these!! They look so cute on you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nancy- these lens look cute on you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lenses look really cute!! :) <3 <3 <3

    xoxo
    calicoaster
    www.beautydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this lens is soo cute on you! :D
    the pattern look like geo ash wing, if im not wrong, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cominica-aiThanks! The pattern may look similar but it will look different once you put it on your eyes:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...