May 24, 2011

Review: Neo Cosmo Two Tone Violet Circle Lens

Today's review is on the Neo 2 Color Violet Circle Lens that were sent to me from E-Circlelens.com. Thank you E-circlelens.com for providing me with these lens!

E-circlelens.com sells authentic KFDA approved circle lens. They are located in Seoul, Korea where circle lens are manufactured so it's all real.

Price: $42.00
 Lens Info
Brand: Neo Cosmo
Base Curve: 8.4
Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 42%
Life Span: 1 Year Disposal

This is a soft purple lens that make your eyes sparkle like an amethyst.

You can see that this lens is pretty natural but also gives my eyes a spark. Just try to ignore my dark circle in the photos below because I took these photo with no makeup on to let you see the effect.

When looking in the front, you might not see the purple on the side but when you look to the side, you can see the purple on outside ring.

This is me wearing the lens with makeup on.
I love that this lens changes my eye color to black but not true black like my XCK-105. That one makes me looks like an alien. This lens gives my eyes a very natural look and so far I am loving this.

As for comfort, this Neo 2 Color Violet is very comfortable. It didn't irritate my eyes nor cause it discomfort in any ways. Of course after couple hours of wearing it, you will need to put on some eye drops to make the comfort last.

The shipping from this online store was somewhat quick as it took less than 2 weeks to get to me. Since they are shipping from Korea, the time it took to ship is very reasonable. Everything was packed well and they also included a instruction manual on how to handle the circle lens.
E-circlelens.com also ships WORLDWIDE!

If you like natural circle lens, I would really recommend this but for the price, not so much because the price is much higher than most lens out there. 
Rating
Product: (5/5)
Comfort: (4/5)
Price: (3/5)
Shipping: (5/5)
Packaging: (5/5)

If you like this lens or want to check out other circle lens, please visit e-circlens.com for more info!


DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. Read full disclosure here.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited to try my first pair of Circle lenses. I ordered some last week, Princess Mimi lenses. I am somewhat hesitant about wearing them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yami: I heard good things about the Princess Mimi Lenses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting idea for a product. They sell all kinds of things these days. I saw on a post to that you were hoping for another follower, so I'll follow you.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JOyce: Thanks for following me:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...