May 23, 2011

FOTD: Going Natural featuring ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha Swirl

I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately as I am a bit busy. I will be doing more review, FOTD, and other posts more this week. 

Today's FOTD is a very simple natural look using the ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha Swirl. I try to use as minimal products as possible. I hope you guys will like it!

The Finish Look

 Close up look of my eyes

Products Used
Face
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer
Myface MyMix Foundation in Fair 02
Mattify Loose Powder
Hard Candy Hide & Glow Cheek in 315 In Love

Eyes
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Mocha Swirl
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black Brown
Clinique High Impact Mascara in 01 Black

Lip
YBF Strawberry Shortcake Lipgloss

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...