Sep 16, 2011

NOTD: Wild Things w/ Black Night

I think I got this nail polish during some sign up promotion of something. I don't know the brand of this nail polish but the name is "Wild Things". It is suppose to be a hot pink color but the camera always capture it to be somewhat of a coral pink color. Just try to imagine this as a bright hot pink color, please!

"Wild Thing"

I top this off with Love & Beauty's Black Night so it wouldn't be that plain-looking! I usually do not wear much bright pink color because it does not look good on my skin tone! I think it would be great to use as a pedicure color, right?

Are you into hot pink nail polish?

14 comments:

  1. I like how Black night looks on top of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rinny Me too! Black Knight is best to use on top of other nail color rather than use alone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Please come follow me back
    http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not into hot pink anything, but really like what you did with the nail color. I guess I'm afraid of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brenda H Don't be afraid! You just have to find the right bright color that suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! It reminds me of a strawberry~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't do bright pink either with my skin tone, but I LOVE what you did with that and the black!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nancy :D Haha! Maybe it's the lighting of the color:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Kat Thanks! I'll try to do some not bright color too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks really pretty...

    I'm stopping by with my alexa toolbar from the Alexa hop to say hi. I'd love it if you stopped by my blog What I Live For sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...