Dec 29, 2010

Random Outfit of the Day

Here are pictures of some outfits of the day I took awhile back. I don't remember the exact day but I think most of them are out on a date. I haven't post outfit of the day for a long time so now I want to share some of the fashion I like and wore. I hope you guys like it. I will keep posting some new things this week more. So be sure to stay tune for reviews, tutorials, fashion, and giveaways.


 
Cardigan-Forever 21
Blue Stripe Shirt-H&M
Legging-Online
Shoe-Wholesale-Dress.net
Belt-Forever 21


 
Rainbow Cardigan-H&M
T-Shirt-American Eagle
Short-Gift from Mom
Shoe-Online
Tote Bag-Forever 21
Light Bulb Necklace-P.M. Collection(My Shop)
Star Necklace-18th Birthday Gift from Mom

What's your favorite outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...