Oct 30, 2010

Zombie Halloween Look

Remember the Mad Hatter Look I did a few days ago? This time I finally know what I am going to be for Halloween. You can guess my Halloween look while reading this post but I will put the answer at the end of the post. I hope this isn't too scary for little kids. It needs a lot of improvement because I messed up a lot while doing this look. I will do a better one tomorrow for Halloween.

I was at the Halloween store yesterday and decided to pick up some fake scars to put on my face for my Halloween look. Just then while doing my makeup, I totally to buy some liquid latex to blend in the scar with my face. So I gave up on the scar and decided to put on some eyelash glue on some spot. I know, it doesn't turn out that great but I hope to make it better tomorrow.

Face
Spirit Theatrical Grease Makeup
elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette
Johnson's Baby Powder
DUO Eyelash Adhesive
Fake Blood from Spirit

Eye
elf 100 Eyeshadow Palette

Lip
elf Under Eye Concealer % Highlighter
Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in 135 Chocolate Velvet


I am a Zombie!! Did you guess right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...