Oct 28, 2010

Mad Hatter Halloween Look

This is a Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland look but it doesn't turn out really good. I am doing this because I was trying to do a Mad Hatter look for my boyfriend. He is going to be Mad Hatter for Halloween. I still don't know what I am going to be. I was thinking of being a pumpkin this year but my sister took my costume. The only costume I have left is from last year, ghost bride. I also don't want to spend money on a new costume because this year's costume aren't that great. Well, I still have a couple more days to think.

 
Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
I know I don't have the feather/hair eyebrow and the hat but hey, it's just a makeup look.

Product Used
Face
Spirit Theatrical Grease Makeup all over face
 elf Complexion Perfection
 elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder

Eye
elf 100 eyeshadow palette
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition-Primer

Lip
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 135 Chocolate Velvet
elf 100 eyeshadow palette

It is my first time doing a Halloween look. The color from the phone camera didn't show up right. Both eyes are different color but the picture came out the same color. I know my camera has really bad quality but don't worry, I hope to find one soon.

What do you think of think look?

2 comments:

  1. i think the look came out really nice for being your first try.
    also, i didn't buy a custome, i made one from all of the things i already had :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monica: Thanks, I still need to learn how to do the contouring. I didn't buy one either, what are you going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...