Sep 24, 2010

Devil?!






My boyfriend and I decided to watch Devil last night. The theater was rather empty with us two and two other guy.

This movie is about five people that got stuck inside an elevator and among them are the Devil. The music was somewhat disturbing to me because I always hate watching scary movie with the sound on. LOL.

The whole movie I was trying to guess who was the Devil, but then I just gave up and try to enjoy the ride. I love the opening scenes of the movie. I think the opening scenes told us that sometimes when we flip things over it could be a whole different story. I think it is definitely worth watching even though it is somewhat short.

Anyone watched this? Give me your opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...