Sep 4, 2012

Review: Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails


I don't know what to say about the past few weeks. I know I promise on Facebook that I will schedule post on my trip to LA but once again, I did not fulfill that promise. I am someone who easily breaks promises so I will not try to do that again.

Anyways, today's post is a little different because I want to try out something new other reviewing the same old beauty products or FOTD. 

Thanks to SheSpeaks, I get to try out the new Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails. FYI, I am way past the legal drinking age so if you are under 21, don't drink this please:)

 

Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are great for all occasion such as outdoor/indoor parties, pool day, BBQ, or even just for a casual get together with friends and family.

There are only three instructions to prepare the wonderful frozen wine cocktails. Just simply FREEZE, SQUEEZE and ENJOY! How simple is that! 

After 5 hours in your freezer, take the bag out and gently give it a massage. You will then mix the product together to give a refreshing day!


Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails are a little too sweet for my family and me. They have around 52g of sugars per serving which is pretty high to me. Therefore, I do not recommend drinking this on a daily basis. If it is just for party, then go for it and enjoy!

All the Frozen Wine Cocktails contains 6% alcohol like the Arbor Mist Wine.

 

My favorite one was of course the White Pear Pinot Grigio. It gives out a refresh taste of ripe pear and hints of apple and citrus! Although this is still on the sweet side, but I love how refreshing this cocktail is. I always prefer white wine over red.


The second flavor I tried is the Blackberry Merlot. I read the description that this cocktail contain blackberry and guava flavors but I cannot taste the guava at all. Maybe the cocktail is just overly sweet that it covers up the original flavors. I did taste a bit of sourness but I do not know where that flavor is coming from.


Lastly, we tried the Strawberry White Zinfandel. I really thought that I will like this cocktail flavor because who doesn't love strawberries, right? I came to hate it. This frozen wine cocktail gives a bitter aftertaste in my mouth. I do not know if it is just me but you might not experience the same thing as me. 


Labor Day weekend was boring like usual so on that hot day; I sit home and enjoy a glass of Arbor Mist Frozen Wine Cocktails! 

So how's your Labor Day weekend been? 

 

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer through SheSpeaks for review consideration. Read full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...