Nov 8, 2011

Review: Schick Quattro For Women Trim Style & Skintimate Flirty Mango Moisturizing Shave Gel


Summer has passed but does doesn't mean we don't need to shave right? Even you don't want to see bushes in any part of your body. It would be super embarrassed if anyone find out about your bushes even if it's hidden beneath all your clothes. To stay hygiene, shaving is necessary, got it?

I always dream of shaving Mr. L's bushes. That's a weird fantasy, huh? It's not a dream anymore because I just discovered Schick Quattro Trim Style can make this a dream come true! Who said men can't use a girl's toy?

Want to see what's it's like?

Schick Quattro For Women Trim Style
Price: $10.99
 This is a dual-sided, battery powered trimmer and razor in one, allows you to trim your bikini area (or trim your groom) with one side, and get a smooth, close shave from the other.

Of course I won't be using the same one for Mr.L because that would be disgusting and gross using the same razor as someone even if they are someone close.  I will surprise him next time and hope he will enjoy this wonderful experience! Haha!


Hey, this even come with a shower hanger so you can shave while you wash yourself to ensure you won't make a big mess. 

With the dual-sided razor and trimmer, I can now get a clean, close and smooth shave even in my bikini area! I never trimmed them before shaving but now with this new experience, I don't think I can live without this new toy!

The razor has 4 ultra-thin blades that contain aloe & duo vitamin complex for long-lasting smoothness! The trimmer is really easy to use and I did not experience any accident with this product. You can change the comb position in the trimmer for your desired hair length. There are 3 different length so you can get a close trim in the area you want! 

 If you want to change battery, simply twist the middle and insert battery! The only downside to this product is the trimmer is pretty noisy when you open it. I think even if you are in the shower, people in my living room might hear that loud noise. I suggest if you are using this product, use it during the daytime or before people in your house sleep.

 
 Overall, this is a great razor/trimmer that can use in any body parts such as bikini line, arms, legs or even underarm! It will definitely give you a clean shave! I would definitely recommend this product!

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend? Yes

 Skintimate Flirty Mango Moisturizing Shave Gel
Retail Price: $2.79
 Flirty Mango is one of Skintimate Signature Scents. This fruity formula features the succulent fragrance of fresh mango. It has Vitamin C and olive butter to help keep the skin smooth and soft. This is a gel consistency but would later turn into white foam keeping the skin moist and from razor cut.
The scent is absolutely unbeatable! Besides mango, I can also smell peach for some reason. After using this, my bush-free body part feel so refreshing and moist! The foam lathers great and keep me from razor cut when I am using the Schick Quattro Trim Style! These two products go great together and you will surely love the result!

Packaging is great and funky with it's twisted-style cap. I love how easy it is for the product to come out of the pump! I would definitely try their other scent too! Mr. L would definitely be surprise by its fresh mango scent all over his body! He-he!

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend? Yes

Both products are available is most drugstores and mass retailers.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for review consideration. Read full disclosure here.

6 comments:

  1. Nice review! Both products sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA, I love the way you describe the products & advertise them ^___^ you're so cute <3 I Haven't tried the Schick women's razors... only because for some reason, the male shavers work better for me! I've tried so many female razors.. I hate most of them >.< i shall try this when they have it in NZ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I have that razor and I love it! love your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen Haha! I try to make it funny so people can enjoy reading it. This is a great razor! I used to use my dad's razor but I always get cut when I was little:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...