Oct 1, 2011

30 Days Challenge: Day 11

I will be doing the 30 Day Challenge again. Even though I have failed and totally forgot to blog about it, I will continue where I left off!
 
 Day 11 — Nicknames you have and why
 
 
"Mi" and "Murmur" are the two common nicknames I have. 
 
Obviously, "Mi" is short for Mimi. I think it is just easier to call a name with one syllable rather than two, right?
 
Murmur is what my sisters usually call me. It was back when I was doing summer volunteering at a tutor place and the kids have to call me "Teacher Mimi" then my sister just made up that nickname, Teacher Mur. I think that's the origin of that nickname!
What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I've always liked the name Mimi. Wanted to nickname my future daughter that. Lol.. I have so many nicknames in reference to my last name: WOO. LOL, u can just guess how many jokes can come from that.. X)

    P.S- I really hope you'll join my giveaway!! ^____^ You might like it if you're a Hello Kitty fan! Hehee.. If not, its okay! Just thought I'd spread the word!

    http://jenwoonani.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-thank-you-giveaway.html 

    Take care, beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jenwoonani Mimi is a cute name! You must have cute nicknames then:) Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...