Apr 16, 2011

Britney Spears "Till The World Ends" Inspired Makeup Look

Recently while searching videos on Youtube, I found out that Britney Spears new music video "Till The World Ends". I loved her look in the mv so I did an inspired look. 

I know it doesn't look much like her makeup look but it's the closest I can do.


My inspired makeup look
 

Close up of the eye


Products Used For This Look
Face
Miracle Skin Transformer SPF 20
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in "Skinny Dipping

Eyes
the Balm time Balm Concealer
ELF 100 Eyeshadows Palette
ELF Eyelid Primer
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition Mascara in Blackest Black

Lip
ELF Hypershine Gloss in New York City

What do you think of this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...