Jun 8, 2011

Review: Fashion Diva Go Glam Celebrity Style from Broadway Nails

 

Broadway Nails introduces a glue-on Chrome nail that's longer-lasting and looks exactly like the minx manicure. The new Chrome nails come in longer lengths that can be filed or clipped to any desired shape or length. Plus, to add a creative accent, mix in the zebra print Chrome nail on the pinkie nail or other nails.

Price: $5.99
Broadway Nails offers the hottest trends in nail designs from around the world. The Fashion Diva Go Glam Chrome Nails come in either short or medium length. These thin, plastic glue-on nail kits contain 24 nails per box in 12 different sizes giving a perfect fitting manicure every time. No mess no fuss, these glue-on nails will not damage the natural nail underneath and will last for up to 7 days, simply soak nails in pure acetone to remove.

Me wearing the nails
Personally, I think these nails look great and are great for a night out. It's not the type of nails I would put on a regular basis. It's very easy to put on. You simply just need to find a size that fits your natural nail, file and trim it to match you. The removing process is easy and I just soak it in acetone and gently take it off. I really hate acetone because it dries up my nail but it's the fastest and easiest way to remove these nails.

Rating: 5/5

Would I recommend? YES

Chrome nails are available at drugstores nationwide and online via www.beautyonlinesupply.com.

What do you think? Will you try it out?

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. Read full disclosure here.

17 comments:

  1. they look nice~~~id love to try it out in the summer



    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessy: I think it would look fabulous on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really cool! I might try these right now that my nails are all stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yami: No nails are stupid:) I think it will look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun blog! Found you on the Blog Hop and I am happy that I did! I am excited to see what you do next. :) I am your newest follower and I would love to have you follow back if you want!
    Camille @
    http://sixsistersstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Camille: Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through the blog hop. I am your newest follower and would love it if you would follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Chef in Training: The food look so delicious in your blog! I want to learn how to make them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mizzreviewlady: Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are totally fab! I love zebra print ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bri: Yes. they are very awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wont try those ones. but i'd try them if they were hot pink and black zebra! the chrome part gets to me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sandra: Hot pink would be great!! I want to try them too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...