Feb 21, 2011

FOTD: "I'm Feeling Retro" featuring Wet n Wild Trio Palette

Today is my nephew, Jasper's 2nd birthday. He's getting older but still a bit annoying when he messes up my things when I am not home. Our whole family went out to have dinner with him but all he wants during dinner was the Sunkist soda. Ha-ha!

Now back to My FOTD. Finally I start using my Wet n Wild palette in posts. This is not a review of the palette I am using now. If you guys want, I will do a more in depth review of the product with swatches in my next couple of posts. I have another Wet n Wild palette and I will be reviewing that too with my "I'm Feeling Retro" palette.

I'm Feeling Retro

Product Used
ELF Contouring Blush
Wet n Wild "I'm Feeling Retro" Palette
SkinFood Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+
Shiny Mama Multipurpose Gleam All in Frost
Hard Candy Glossy Lip Pencil in Inferno
Maybelline The Falsie Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner

Close Up look of each eye

Me doing funny faces while cam whoring:)

Am I silly or what?

5 comments:

  1. pretty! :) love the lips xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CookingChinchillas: Thanks a bunch~I like it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red lips look great on you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lene: Thanks~You're the first one to compliment my lips:) I thought I look terrible with the red lip

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...