Nov 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
Finally tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day. I really want to give thanks to a lot people this year because they have helped me gone through a lot of things. I want to thank you my family for always being there for me and making me happy. I want to thank you my bf for not giving up on me and loving me for who I am. Lastly, I want to thanks the turkey that is going to be eaten by me tomorrow for giving me a great feast.

I have been slacking off not doing any beauty post lately but I will have some after Thanksgiving. I bought two eye shadow palettes from Walgreens yesterday. It is very cheap. The price of one palette is only $0.99! It includes 12 different eye shadows with great pigmentation. The palettes definitely have better pigmentation than my e.l.f. 100 Eye Shadow Palette! 

I will also be posting my skincare routine and some skincare products that I love at this moment, so be sure to check back soon for more posts.

I wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day and am sure to burn off those calories after the big feast!

6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for following! I'm now following you back!

    starcrossedsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nnenna: Thanks for following me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that I picked two of those 99 cents pallets from walgreens after remembering this post, and I'm really glad I did! They have really pigmented/shiny colors that are perfect for the holidays ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Keka: Glad you like it~I should do a review on those soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did enjoy them...a bit of fall out, but that's not too much of a problem. After using ELF, I've gotten use to dealing with fall outs xp

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Keka: The fall out were not a problem at all:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...