Jan 30, 2011

Food Obsession

I was just about to finish up this post then I accidentally press delete and the whole post disappear, so I have to write it up again. I have to be more careful of touching the keyboard from now on!

My Beloved one, I am sorry for constantly changing blog theme and layout. I want to find the best one for this blog and hope to use it for a long period of time. If you think I should change anything, feel free to tell me.

Now back to the topic of this post. As you can see, I don't have many food posts lately. That is because I always forget to upload them. Today is the chance for all of you to see the food I had eaten in the past few months.

This is the most recent photo of me eating at Hong Kong Cafe in Daly City. The food shown below is a shrimp and mushroom omelet with a Hong Kong Style Russian Borscht. I think the omelet was okay, not good or bad.

The dinner was made by The One featuring the delicious Mushroom Hamburger Steak with cheese, sweet corns and rice. I actually love it but it is too much for me that I cannot finish it though. I hope to eat it again.

Strawberry Milkshake from Mel's Drive In

Mel's Cheeseburger with fries
I order this every time I go to Mel's because it is so delicious.

Spring Chicken from Mel's

Buckhorn's Char-Roasted Sirloin Tri-Tip

Buckhorn's Little Buck
The tri-tip was good but the seasoning is too salty. I like food that doesn't have a strong seasoning so maybe that's why I don't find this too good.

Elephant Bar's Three Cheese Macaroni 
This is the tastiest macaroni and cheese I ever ate. The seasoning was great and it brings out the flavor of the cheese. It's a must try!

Elephant Bar's Misoyaki Fire Grilled Salmon
We went to Elephant Bar for my birthday this year and this is what I ordered. The salmon is good because I am usually picky on what fish to eat. Most fish cooked at my house had lots of bones and I hated it. I would recommend this item on the menu.

Braised Lamb Shanks
I never eat lamb so obviously this item was ordered by The One. He said it was good and cooked nicely. If you believe him, you can go ahead and try this.

Pasta from Verde Tea Cafe in Fremont
This was actually good with a spicy taste. I like how they change it to a different pasta.

Curry Chicken Rice

Last but not least is the dessert. This is actually my birthday cake this year made by The One. It's a super yummy delicious Chocolate Cheesecake. I love that this cheesecake isn't super sweet like the one make in the U.S. I think this can sell at any cake shop.

What do you think of the food? Like it? Should I do more food post?

2 comments:

  1. now i am hungry!Always interested in food pics for some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CookingChinchillas: I will do more food post too:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...