Jan 12, 2011

Favorite Products of 2010

I know this is a super late post but posting it late is way better than not posting it at all. This will be my first favorite post and it surely won't be my last one if you guys/girls like it. I will try to do monthly favorite starting this year if I have time.

The products are all taken at random and come in no particular order. I hope you, the reader, won't mind this problem. Sometimes it is hard to organize things when I had a super messy room. Below are the products I use frequently throughout the year of 2010. I didn't include products I skip around and then came back to it. Also there are no skincare products because I change products all the time due to the condition of my skin; therefore I don't have a specific skincare routine I follow.

(Left to Right, Top to Bottom)
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
e.l.f. Mineral Eye Shadow Primer
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner
 

 Let's start with Maybelline the Falsies Mascara. I absolutely love this mascara because it really makes my lashes look like false lashes. I always have short lashes so this mascara really lengthen my lashes and give it more volume too. 

Next is the Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner and Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner. I really love these two pencil liner because it glides on smoothly and last a long time without smudging. The Revlon eyeliner can only use on the top because whenever I put eyeliner on the bottom, it always smudges somehow. I think I will still use these two in 2011.

Third, we have the elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. This eyeshadow primer really helps eyeshadow from creasing throughout the day and it's only $3!

Last, it's this liquid liner. I don't know why but somehow I find liquid liner hard to put on because I always mess it up. This liquid liner is different because it glides on smoothly like my pencil liner. I love this a lot. It can be purchase from Japanese Market or online.

e.l.f. Complexion Perfection
e.l.f. Eyelash Curler
 

The elf Complexion Perfection powder works great. It's great to even out skin tone and get rid of shine in my T-zone.

This elf eyelash curler works amazing! It curled up my lashes really well. I love this eyelash curler beside my Revlon one.

eos Lip Balm in Sweet Mint
Carmex Lip Balm in Strawberry
Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer
 

I love these two lip balms because they are very moisturizing. I tend to use the eos one more on spring and summer when the climate aren't dry. The Carmex lip balm is perfect to use during fall and winter time when I need a more moisturizing lip balm for crack and dry lip.
I have been using this Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer a lot in 2010. It gives my skin a nice glow with some coverage, which is not a lot. Whenever I go out, I just want something to even out my skin tone and brighten my under eye, this does its job well. Even though the coverage is very little but a little is better than going out with a naked face scaring other when I don't have enough sleep.

 Seimee Orange Flower Sun-Blocking Lotion SPF30
 I really love this sun-block during the fall and winter time because it moisturizes my face but still giving me protection from the sun. I bought this on a Chinese online store and I love their products. This also gives my face a little glow after applying it. I don't use this much in the summer because it will look very oily on my face. In the Summer time I like to use lightweight products.

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy
 This is a very moisturizing hand lotion with a great rosewater smell. It is great to use during fall and winter time when you have crack and dry hands.

The Body Shop Moroccan Rose Body Butter
 I always use this after showering and I love it a lot. Super moisturizing and smell great. This is great to use all year round! I found this at Marshall for only $7.99!

St.Ives Apricot Scrub
 A lot of people might already try or heard of this facial scrub. I absolutely love this scrub a lot because after I use it, my face feel so smooth and this can get rid of dead skin cell on top of my face. Remember never to over scrub your face or it will damage your skin cell.

Selsun Blue Natural Dandruff Shampoo in Island Breeze
 

Dandruff has been the biggest hair problem I had. Every year in certain season, my dandruff babies would come out and say hi to me. This shampoo really helps with the dandruff and it's getting a lot better now. Of course, no shampoo is magical so there are still some on my hair even though I wash it. If any of you have dandruff, give this shampoo a try.

up & up Cleaning and Disinfecting lens Care System: No Rub Solution
Opti-Free Replenish Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
For those who wear contact lens would know what those two things are. One is the rubbing formula and one is the no rub solution. Every time I took off my contact lens, I would put it in that small bottle seen above and out it in the 3% Hydrogen Peroxide No-Rub Solution. That solution helps clean, remove protein and disinfect them. You let it soak in overnight and remove the lens afterward to a lens box case with the rub solution. That will ensure that your lens is clean to wear.

What do you think of my favorite products of 2010? Are they similar to yours? 

FTC Disclosure: All the products mentioned are bought by me. I was not paid and affiliated with the company mentioned. All opinions are 100% mine.

3 comments:

  1. I will defiantly have to try Selsun Blue.. I get dandruff too and it gets annoying when having dark hair. I have tried a lot of things including T Gel but even that doesn't seem to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeyiMizu, im the newest follower, Very nice blog and content, hope to see you on my page too :)
    http://smartandfunnyvideo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bellatrix: This shampoo works great. Remember don't scratch your head or else more will appear.

    @Grigore: Thanks for following

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...