Now 2010 is coming to an end. Let's all welcome 2011!! Yea! Wait, not yet because there is this last post I want to do before the year end.
Ronnie aka SweetKuromi tag me this award and 10 questions. Thank you so much dear. I want to make this a fun post and to let you guys and girls know me better.
To accept The Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 7 blog you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipient a note, telling them about the award
7 Things About Me
1. I personally love to sleep and be in my own little wonderland. That's why I always look like I don't have enough sleep because I can never have enough sleep.
2. I have 2 younger sisters, which makes me the oldest.
3. My bf and I have been dating for the past 4 year, which all started back in August 28, 2006.
4. I am a lip balm junkie! I collect all the lip balm I can find especially cute packaging one.
5. My favorite Japanese Anime is Yakitate!! Ja-pan. This is about a boy who's trying to create a national bread for Japan. I can watch this anime over and over again.
6. I love to listen to music especially old English song. If I have to pick one of those old song I love at this moment, it got to be Rosemary Clooney's I Wish You Love.
7. I love collect stuff animals like Tarepanda, Minions, Piglet, and Sock Monkey.
Here's the 10 Questions
1. Why did you create this blog?
I created this blog to share my thoughts and experiences on beauty topics with the rest of the world.
2. What kind of blog do you follow?
Blogs I follow are beauty related, fashion related, and blog that I thought are cool.
3. Favorite Makeup Brand
e.l.f., Maybelline, Revlon
4. Favorite Clothing Brand
Forever 21 and H&M
5. Your Indispensable Makeup Product
lip balm and concealer
6. Your Favorite Color
Pink and Black
7. Your Perfume
None because I don't wear perfume
8. Your Favorite Film
Lord of the Ring 1-3
Toys Story 1-3
Somewhere in Time
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Italy because of the food and the architecture! My dream place!
10. Make the last question yourself and answer
How long does it takes you to dress up for a date? probably 1 hr+:)
Tag for the Blog Award and 10 Questions
Danielle from Bellatrix Beauty
Dyna from Dyna's Random Blog
Sarah from Incepy Beauty
Erica from MissMooxBear
Miss Kei Kei
Emily from Thiswasforever
I hope everyone one of you will have a great year filled with love and joy!
Happy 2011! Goodbye 2010!