Sep 30, 2010

Review: Soothing Beauty Mask



When I was looking around Ross Dress for Less, I found this very cool eye mask. My eyes are always puffy and swollen in the morning so I decided to give this eye mask a try.

The eye mask is call Soothing Beauty Mask. It claims to reduce puffiness, soothes + comfort eyes, and relaxes tired eyes.

The mask's formula is gel-based not water based therefore it could maximizes the therapeutic benefit of the mask by harmonizing with the body's natural temperature flow-to soothe, relax, and invigorate.

To use this, just chill in the fridge for an hour or put it in the freezer for 5-10 min. Then just put it over the eye and relax.

Be careful, do not put this in the microwave and if you have any eye injuries, skin disorder, infection or diabetes, please ask your doctor before using.

Even though this mask has an adjustable head band, I still feel like it did not fit my eye area. The mask was somewhat too big for me. I still like how it cools down my face on a hot day. The price was also very affordable for only $3.99.


 
Has anyone try a similar mask like this one? Yay or nay?

FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned are bought by me.I was not paid and affiliated with the company mentioned. All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...