Thanks to L'Oreal for sponsoring my post about my favorite beauty looks, tips and tricks! Check out Makeup.com for beauty advice from the experts.
I haven't worn blueish gray eyeshadow in a long time because I am more of a neutral color type of person. This dare to try post give me an opportunity to try out something I don't do regularly. This type of look is great for everyday wear and would look great for the holidays too! You just need to add a bolder eye shadow to make the eyes pop!
Want to see more of this smokey eyes?
1) Apply tinted moisturizer, bb cream or foundation to the area that needed coverage.
2) Apply an eyeshadow base to the eyelid.
3) Put on a blueish gray eyeshadow all over the lid.
4) Next, apply a purple shadow with a grayish undertone on inner corner to the outer V.
5) Put on the same blueish gray eye shadow on your lower lash line.
6) Line your upper lash line & waterline with a brown pencil liner to soften the look. Make sure you wing out the liner to create a larger eye effect.
7) Next, apply the same brown eyeliner to the bottom lash line and smudge it out.
8) Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
9) Choose a light pink blush and apply to the apple of the cheek to give off a rosy look.
10) Lastly, apply a darker nude lipstick and finish off with a similar color lip gloss!
Did you see how easy it was to achieve this look? Even though it's not really a dramatic smokey eye but it is one that can give off a more feminine side of you. If you want to use this as a night look, try a bold lip color like fuchsia or red!
During this winter season, what's more fun than to doll yourself up and try something new, right?
Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream
Revlon Powder Blush in Love That Pink
Profusion Colour Me Glow Palette #04
Solone Waterproof Eye Pencil in Brown
Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express in Classic Black
NYX Lipstick in 529 Thalia
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Joy
What is your dare to try this winter season?