Easter is coming tomorrow! I can't wait to eat all the chocolates and candies!
Before doing that, I will be do a makeup look for Easter. The three colors that I am going to be using is peachy pink, yellow, and coral. I hope this will be a fun look so follow me!
The Finish Look
ELF 100 Eyeshadows Palette
1. Apply eyeshadow primer of your choice to eyelid.
2. Apply (1) all over lid.
3. Apply (2) to the inner half of the lid.
4. Apply (3) to the outer half of the lid.
5. Blend away any harsh line.
6. Apply (1) to the bottom lash line.
7. Apply your favorite eyeliner and wing it out just a bit. Remember to apply to the bottom lash line too but only do 1/3 a way.
8. Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
9. For the cheek, apply a light pink blush to the apple of cheek.
10. For lip, apply a pink color lipstick sightly darker than the blush you used.
Physician Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose
Cinema Secrets Concealer in Kit #1
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette
L'oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Brown
Clinque High Impact Mascara in 01 Black
ELF Hypershine Gloss in New York City
Have a great Easter everyone!
What do you think?