Today's look is based on a look in the beauty magazine Nu Ren Wo Zui Da (女人我最大)'s 2011 Spring Edition. It is a beauty magazine and a beauty show in Taiwan.
This is a spring bright green and yellow eye look inspired by one of the look in the magazine.
For the eye shadows, I used the colors in my ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette.
Tutorial on the eye makeup
1. Apply the light green shadow(1)all over eyelid to the inner corner of eye
2. Apply the yellow shadow(2)above the lime green shadow to the inner corner of eye too.
3. Use a blending brush to blend the middle of the (1) and (2) together so there's no harsh line.
4. Apply the darker green(3) to the outer corner of eye then blend in with the light green(1)
5. Apply a shimmer light brown(4) to the bottom lashes.
6. Apply white eyeliner to the center of the lower waterline.
7. For eyeliner, draw thinner in the inner lash line and thicker on the outer lash line. Remember to wing it out a bit.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara.
Products used to achieve this look
Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Skinny Dipping
ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Undereye Concealer and Highlighter
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Liner
NYC Eyeliner Pencil in White
Revlon Lash Fantasy Total Definition Mascara in Blackest Black
ELF Hypershine Gloss in Duchess
What do you think of bright green + yellow?