Feb 1, 2011

Lunar New Year Makup Look w/ Drugstore Products

Since Lunar New Year is coming soon in like 2 days, I will be doing a makeup look for this event in this post. I saw xteener's video on Youtube and decide to come up with my own makeup look for Lunar New Year. 

I did not use any red because I want to make it different. Instead of red, I use some pink and purple eye shadows with brown eyeliner on top and blue shadow on the bottom lash line. 

Some of you might think this might not be a perfect makeup look for the New Year but that is just my interpretation of it. You don't have to have red in order to be lucky because some people would want to have some love luck this year. The makeup look would be perfect for them to help them find their true love in the Hare Year.

 


This Lunar New Year makeup look is very simple and I keep the focus on the eye. I used a soft pink for the blush to make it looks like I am really blushing. Since my lip is already pigmented enough so I choose a lip gloss that is close to the color of my lip. I did not use any foundation because I don't think it is necessary for this look. I only used Garnier Nutritioniste's Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller for my under eye and some dark spots.
 

Products Used
Profusion Color Me Glow Palettes
elf Brightening Eye Liner in Coffee
Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara
Revlon Power Blush in 03 Blushed
elf Hypershine Lip Gloss in Countess

What do you think of this look? I hope everyone have a wonderful Lunar New Year with some chances of getting tons of red envelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...