A few weeks ago, I went to Target and saw this 100 Eyeshadow Palette at the beauty section. I didn't think much and just grab it home for a try. They are a range of different colors but most color are not that pigmented. I have used most of the colors and in order for the color to show up a little, a eyeshadow primer is needed. In my opinion, only the shimmer color show up pigmented, most of the matte color was sadly not pigmented at all. Oh, forgot to tell you, after a few used of it, the palette broke!!! I was expecting the packaging to be a little better but unfortunately some nail fell loose on the palette.
Here is a little neutral makeup look I created using a few shades from this palette.
1. First, I put on e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer in Light Beige all over my face. Then set it with e.l.f. Complexion Perfection.
2. Using the white eyeshadow shown above, I blend it all over my brow bone.
3. You can see it that clearly in the picture above but this is suppose to be a purple'ish brown color. Using a eyeshadow brush, I dab it all over my lid and use a blending brush to blend it all in.
4. I combine both the light pinkish orange color and the darker pinkish orange color and put it at the center of my lid. Then I blend it together with a blending brush.
5. Now I am done with the eyeshadow part. Next, using an Angle Tip Eyeshadow Brush, I dab some of NYX 01 Black eyeshadow and applied to my upper lashline and upper waterline.
6. After eyeliner, I curled my lashes and apply two coat of Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Classic Black.
7. For blush, I used e.l.f Studio Blush in Tickled Pink on my apple cheek.
8. To finish off, I apply e.l.f. Minty Lip Gloss in Nashville.
Wide range of colors to experiment for beginner
Not all colors were pigmented
This was an okay palette for me. I'll probably still use this but won't buy it again. I think the $1 quad had better pigmentation than colors in this palette.
Do you like this palette? Have you tried it yet? Give me your opinion about this too!!
FTC Disclosure: All products mentioned are bought by me. I was not paid and affiliated with the company mentioned. All opinions are 100% mine.