Sep 20, 2012

Degree Women: Being Unapologetically Strong


I was never really a strong woman to begin with because I always lack confident in myself ever since little. People would always tell me that I am good at that or that but I will just question myself whether I am really good at doing that particular thing. I am a person who tends to think a lot and doubt myself. I still remember trying on clothes in the fitting room with my friends. She told me to look myself in the mirror outside the fitting room because then you will gain confident in yourself and love yourself for who you are. That moment, I do not understand what she meant but now I do. I learn to love myself and give myself time off of things so I can gain confident in being who I am. 


After loving myself a bit more, I gained some weight because I was one happy person. Eating was a great way to express myself but that gained me a few pounds. To lose all those weight, I start eating healthier and exercising. When I exercise, I tend to sweat a lot and that's when Degree Woman Clinical Protection Motion Sense takes its role. It is an anti-perspirant that has a 24 hour motion sense activator to keep me feeling fresh and smell good when I move! I won't have to be scared that I will smell bad after sweating anymore! 

I believe if someone had confident and love themselves in every way they are unapologetically strong! They don't have to care about what other think and be who they are. Be sure to always remember what make you strong and learn from your mistakes. I am unapologetically strong because I am being a better me each day as I live! 

Degree Woman is now having a Facebook Contest starting September 12, where women like you can share your unapologetically strong story about goals, fitness and life in general to win $5000 to help with your Unapologetically Strong Journey! 

In the meantime, please check out Degree Woman spokesperson Erin Andrews on her unapologetically strong story below.


Are you unapologetically strong?

DISCLAIMER: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network, I received product, and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own. Read full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...