Jan 27, 2012

SinfulColors Holiday 2011 Collection: Wish, Part 1

I am so sorry about the random MIA recently. I guess I have been going on a weird phase mentally, but no more worrying about me because I am officially BACK!

This is kind of a late post but I got to share with all of you this wonderful holiday collection from SinfulColors! The collection, Wish, takes classic colors and kicks them up a notch to be fashion-forward and festive to ring in 2012! 

Today I will be doing Part 1 of the collection! 

Are you ready to see it?

Out Of This World
A perfect silver with swirls of glimmer

3 coats is needed to opaque for this silver color. The silver reminds me of alien suit from movies so the name is definitely a suit for this baby, right?

Midnight Blue
 
A bold, bright twist on navy

A good 2 coat would do the opaque job for this navy beauty. Don't you think it's gorgeous?

Sugar Sugar
 
A candy cane, red-hot tint color

A good 2 coat does the job done for this pretty color! The color does look a lot like candy cane but it wouldn't be one I want to eat! LOL!

So far I am loving the gorgeous classic shade that SinfulColors make a twist to! 

Stay tune for Part 2 soon!

SinfulColors is available for $1.99 at major drugstore and mass-market stores nationwide.

DISCLAIMER: The product(s) mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturer for consideration. Read full disclosure here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Sinful Colors nail polishes. They are amazing and inexpensive~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Great quality at a very inexpensive price! Who couldn't resisit?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...